Treatment for Nasal Obstruction in Manhattan
What Is Nasal Obstruction?
Many people with nasal obstruction experience difficulty breathing through their nose, habitual snoring, interrupted sleep and fatigue.
Nasal obstruction is often caused by anatomical blockage in the nose, hindering airflow. As a result, you may feel congested or “stuffy”. Home remedies and medications may offer temporary relief. It’s only when your nasal airway is opened that you can expect to find real, lasting relief.
What Are the Symptoms of Nasal Obstruction?
Common symptoms of nasal obstruction:
- Trouble breathing through your nose
- Nasal congestion
- Difficulty sleeping
- Difficulty breathing during physical exertion
ENT doctor Stacey Silvers, MD is board-certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and has extensive experience helping patients with nasal obstruction using VivAer®. If you’re struggling with symptoms of nasal obstruction in the Manhattan area, contact Madison ENT today to schedule an appointment. Give us a call at (212) 213-3339 or request an appointment online.
Lasting relief is possible without surgery (or incisions)
If you regularly experience difficulty breathing through your nose and nothing seems to help, you may have nasal obstruction. Until now, finding a long-term solution often meant surgery. Now, your physician may be able to offer you lasting relief without surgery (or incisions) by performing the VivAer® procedure to open your nasal airway.
- Lasting Relief: 97% of patients experienced significant improvement in nasalbreathing.¹
- No Incisions: Minimal discomfort, no incisions, and can be performed in yourdoctor’s office
- Live better: Clinically shown to significantly improve quality of life and providelong -lasting relief.¹
Breathe better. Live better.
The VivAer® procedure is clinically proven to provide high satisfaction and lasting relief. Patients typically return to normal daily activity the same day.
- 97%of patients experienced significant improvement in nasal breathing
- 94%of patients improved their ability to get enough air through their nose during exercise or exertion
- 89%of patients reported getting a better night’s sleep
Am I a candidate for the VivAer® procedure?
To find out, perform this simple test, called the Cottle’s maneuver.
- Step 1: Place two fingertips on your cheeks, on each side of your nose.
- Step 2: Gently press and pull outward to further open your nasal passage. While holding, breathe through your nose.
Schedule a Consultation for Nasal Obstruction Treatment
Did the Cottle’s maneuver help you breathe better? If so, you may be a candidate. Schedule an appointment in Manhattan to be evaluated by sinus specialist Stacey Silvers, MD by calling (212) 213-3339. Dr. Silvers is board-certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology, has been named among America’s Top Otolaryngologists every year since 2003, and specializes in treating allergies.